Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday: sleepy

The final thing that was preventing this paper from being completely done resolved itself today, so I can finally get the damn thing submitted.  Not today, today is the day for sleeping late and eating sushi.
All three of these were on the belt waiting for me.  Unagi is never waiting for me.
Today I discovered that spicy unagi roll and spicy ebi fry roll are very tasty.  Again: magically appeared on the belt.  I probably should go at a regular eating time more often.

"Yeah, if you could just give us a ride to the gas station, our car broke down a few miles back.  What? No, we are totally not two bears attempting to steal your tank to go on hilarious tank-bear adventures.  That's crazy talk."
Battle goat is not nearly as effective as tank-bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment