Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday: You have to be fucking kidding me

First thing, I wake up today, get ready for work, and discover that the laundry I did last night never made the important transition from washer to dryer.  This left me with no clean shirts, and so had to work from home until the laundry could finish.

Second, I finally went to Target and bought more kleenex.  I'm trying to remember if I need anything else, and look right at the light bulbs and say to myself, "no, all my lights are working fine."  Return home, flip the switch for the living room light, and the damn thing burns out.  Fuck you, light bulbs.

Third, visualizing data with more than like six dimensions is not a fun way to spend the day.  And before you ask, no, there was no way to do PCA to reduce the dimensionality to something easier to work with.

This leopard kitten is cute. They're still called kittens when they're baby giant death cats, right?

Someone made a map of the Dreamlands of H.P. Lovecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment