Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday: Yay three day weekends

Today was ramen day, but I didn't take any pictures of ramen.  I did take one of this giant karaage:

Here's a lion:
Rar.

  • Comet PANSTARRS.
  • Did you know you could download all your tweets?  I didn't until I saw someone else talking about it.
  • It's been kind of interesting to see how slashdot has changed over the years.  It's clear now that it's degenerated into a bunch of people talking about things they have no clue about.  This article in particular seemed to be a good example.
  • Wifi names.  Here are some I can see from my couch:
    • ESSID:"BrightDeer-guest"
    • ESSID:"Bitches Ain't Here"
    • ESSID:"BadGirlsClub"
    • ESSID:"Gustave"
    • ESSID:"PotterNet"
    • ESSID:"Hercules"
    • ESSID:"jackal"
    • ESSID:"Wilder Warriors"
    • ESSID:"EmeraldCheetah-guest"
      • So is there something that generates names using $adjective+$animal?
  • Because everyone should read Brad DeLong's recaps. Not just because he finds a paper describing how to make pseudoephedrine from meth.

No comments:

Post a Comment