Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday: I should probably have just stayed in bed all day today.

Because by the time I was heading out, it was already too late to eat any of the dinners I wanted.  La Tour Cafe?  No parking, partially because some asshole in a truck thinks "my right tires are on the wrong side of the line, but that's a fine parking job."  Eggs N Things?  No parking.  Teddy's Bigger Burgers?  No parking.  Tenkaippin?  I'm not even going to try to get a spot in their lot this late in the evening.  So let's go to the mall.  There is infinite parking at the mall.  Kuru Kuru?  Wait list half a page long.  Counter?  Obvious line outside.  So fuck it.  Chili's.  It's there, and isn't sufficiently good to have a crowd.

Although one did form while I was eating.  Who knows.

The onions weren't really "fajita-y", but whatever.  Fine, I guess.  I didn't starve to death.  Whatever.

Drawlloween today is "demon."  I'm not sure how much different this is supposed to be from the devil earlier in the month.  Are we supposed to set up some sort of Blood War analogy?


No comments:

Post a Comment