Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday: I really wish I'd brought all that stuff from Julie's

The stuff I did bring helped a lot. Laundry soap, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. But I really wish I could have packed the vacuum, and I wish I'd brought more bags and things.

In any case, I've spoken like 99 ideas from Julie's and Colby, including the double trash cans for trash and recycling.  I even have a nice place next to the kitchen for them too live.

 Because this is what I got at Target.  I was hoping to keep my spending under $200.
 I didn't really. Buying sheets was a big party of this. Then I wanted to get some groceries.
 Wegmans has a fancy reputation now, but when I was a kid, it was just another store. It feels now like a step between a Safeway and a WF.  The stuff I got seems good, so I'll have to see.  I only slightly went over budget here.
And then I got hungry, so I created at five guys.  Now I have leftover fries and an oven and a cookie sheet that claims to be non stick.  We'll see what happens.

And now, things that are wrong with my new apartment:

  • It's too big.
  • I think I like the non master bedroom more.
  • My dishwasher is tto quiet.
  • My clothes weathe is too quiet.
  • I have no internet.
  • My phone internet doesn't have perfect signal.
  • I don't have a bed.
  • I don't have a TV.
  • No internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment