Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday: A Lazy Day

I did take out all my cardboard, finally.  And I got sushi, finally.

So excited!
The place near me is all-you-can-eat.  Which seems odd, but I guess that's popular here.  I probably should have tried more stuff.
Fried stuff.
 The gyoza are gyoza.  Not the absolute best, but good.  Tempura sweet potato was very good, and I should have had more.  The chicken was a surprise.  Like a fancy panko crusted chicken finger.

Sushi time.
Well.  I think they focus on rolls, because they have a bunch of their own.  The spicy fried roll was good, but cooked ahi isn't my favorite.  The California roll was a bit odd, with larger kani chunks.  Tamago is tamago.  The unagi was fine, if a bit small.  The ahi was also small, and not very flavorful.  Probably not super surprising given the AYCE style, since it wouldn't be too hard to break the bank.


Dessert gyoza.  And shumai.  They never brought my ice cream.
I'll probably be back.  They have not AYCE stuff, and their unagi don and bentos sound good.  No katsu don, though.  It looks like there are places in Princeton Junction that do.

















No comments:

Post a Comment