Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday: everything hurts

It's a combination of walking more fitting the week than I have in a long time, sleeping on the floor, and spending theth hours this evening putting together IKEA furniture.  Still, the first is probably a good thing, the second is improved more than I expected by the shikibuton I bought this week, and even though I don't have anyone to sit yet, having any furniture is an improvement.

 The fabled IKEA.
 Planning a couch. My original design was going to be too wide. So love seat plus chaise.
 I had to have meatballs.
 Plusle and Minim? Ok.
 Pandy nursery.
 So that's where that picture in the one apartment I looked at came from.
 But eventually, I got the TV stand built, and all the network stuff sorted.  I think I'm going to try and upgrade the TV computer tomorrow.
 Two bookshelves. The plan is to have these before the couch, possibly with a floor lamp.  I haven't found one I like, though.
 U have a lot of recycling to take out tomorrow.  And then dinner.
 Samosas.
Lamb vindaloo.

Tomorrow is cookie day, and I bought all the ingredients for that.  If I'd been smart, I'd have gotten milk and bacon so I could make pancakes and eggs tomorrow for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment