Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday: Fourth of July and arrival

I'm here.  I woke up late, and so had to get breakfast at a Dunkin Doughnuts.

I did not like the egg bit, but the rest was good.

And they do jelly doughnuts weird now.  I had a bunch of backup doughnuts, so it's ok.

This was in the hotel room service menu.  I don't think it counts as a salad if it has fries on it.
 And I think I had lunch.  I had a lot of coffee, but I can't remember what I had for lunch.  Maybe I didn't?  The google spy trace doesn't indicate lunch anywhere, so maybe I skipped it?  Ugh.  I've been awake far too much, doing too much.
I added a guy at the gym on the tollway.  I got a coffee there.
Then group bbq, then back to the hotel to crash a bit, and now to do a proper sleep so I can get up tomorrow and do paperwork and sort out my new job stuff.

And try to find an apartment.  I was going to look at one today, but the guy never showed, and claimed it was because after saying "5:30pm", I never confirmed it.  Whatever, dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment