Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday: This totally came out on time, I didn't watch three episodes of Achievement Hunter Minecraft and then fall asleep.

Do all friend eggs give you shinies?  Or, you know, whatever a different color Grimer is.
 I had dinner at a burger place.  Zac's burger place.
It was good, and had very crispy fries.  The melt was pretty good, but the orange sauce got a bit excessive and detracted.  I think it's a Steak&Shake "Frisco melt" take off, which isn't the patty melt I was hoping for.  Still, good meat and well made, so I'll probably be back.
 Another thing that will get me back?  There's a Woo-Ri Mart next door.  There was one in Honolulu, but I usually went to Nijiya when I wanted an Asian grocery.
WRM has the black vinegar we searched all over Alameda for.
 So I'm probably mailing a bottle of that to Austin in the near future.
They also have basically all the oils.  Macadamia oil?  Yep.
I then bought a bunch of snacks, because I love snacks.  Delicious apple cookie/pies?  Yummy.  Pineapple gummies? Yum-tastic.  Pocky?  On sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment