Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday: So close. Also: Always triple down on your revenge. That's the best solution.

I almost had my first big merge at work today.  But then review took too long, and subsequent testing took too long, and I had to leave work at six.  This was probably good, as people noticed that there was incomplete stuff that snuck through.  So that's next week's plan.  Plus this gives time to sort out all the documentation.

I had to leave at six because I had a ticket to see Titus Andronicus in Madison, NJ.

At the theater specifically for that.

It was a gym, as well.

I had good seat.  In the front row.  Dead center.
Thanks, robot seat-mo-tron.

Titus Andronicus is the story of one guy who should have been smarter, some baddies, and the revenge that happens.  It's a tragedy, so, obviously, everyone dies.  This was a good show.  I think this may be my favorite Shakespeare play now.  There are obvious story issues that probably wouldn't fly today.  Aaron the Moor is a bit...let's say "dated."

And then I came home, and it was quarter after midnight.  I should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment