Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday: More apartment viewings

It's not terribly fun, and always seems to take longer than it should.  I want a better tour, and I don't think my questions are that crazy that you couldn't have anticipated them.

At least the good news is that I'm hopefully signing a lease tomorrow, so a lot of the stuff I did this weekend was just activities to keep myself busy so I didn't spend the whole weekend camping out in bed, watching TV and reading tumblr.

Not that that would have been so bad.

The morning started with me wanting to go check out a breakfast place.
They literally own "pancakes.com".  How cool is that?  Plus they have everyone's favorite:
Chicken and waffles.
The chicken was excellent.  Probably some of the best I've ever had.  I would have liked some butter, though, and they kind of burned the waffle a bit.  It was good, though, and I'll probably be back.

Afterwards, I drove through Princeton and looked around.  Then I saw a sign telling me about the farm that made the cider I had earlier in the week.
With predictable consequences.
 I probably shouldn't have eaten three doughnuts, and drunk half that carton.  Probably.

Then some more futzing around, and a final apartment tour, and I think I've decided to just go with the one that's available, since it has everything I want, isn't so much more expensive, and is available.
And then I succumbed to the siren call of the burrito.
Now I'm either hungry or not, and I can't decide.  I bought a Korean pear, and I kind of feel like I should have something that isn't candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment