Saturday, July 7, 2018

Saturday: Looking at apartments.

Means waking up early.  I hate waking up early.

I mean, look at how early I was checking my friend gifts?  Who's up this early?
Me, I guess.  Looking at my first apartment.  It's good.  I sent in a bunch of stuff this afternoon, and I need to schedule a lease thing for next week.  That's a good sign.

Then I didn't take pictures at Dunkin, I guess?  And then had more time to kill, so I went to look at malls.  There's a B&N.

Ok then.
 It's been awhile since I went to a bookstore in person.
Why?
So I kind of assumed it was ok to buy something.  Then the thought of cooking made me think about what kind of kitchen stuff I might need.
Like cookie sheets.
The cleartouch one has silicone added to the surface to make it automatically non-stick.  However, the few reviews I found said it warps in the oven.  Another review suggested that the "goldtouch" top-of-the-line one is actually made by Chicago Metallic, and purchasable for less from them.  Which isn't much of a surprise.

Then another mall, another nice apartment (with similar lease-potential this week), followed by wanting something for lunch.
I was lazy, it was there, I enjoyed it.
Then home to mail out "why I'm good for your apartment" paperwork proving I have moneys to pay for stuffs.  Like this stuffs:
I went to B&N looking for the next Binti book.  Then the horror anthology got me by charging less than 8 cents per story.  I found the scrubber at Sur La Table at the second mall.  It's dishwasher-able, and looked cool, and was only like $8.  The cast iron pans are kind of expensive there, though.
 Then apartment three, followed by Ant-Man and the Wasp.  It was good, and as much as I was worried they'd try to make Janet Van Dyne a bad guy, they didn't, so that's good.
And I guess Panera worked out for dinner?
 It's completely different than it was before.
Even the soup recipe seems to have changed.  It's not bad, though, so despite Julie's warnings, I'll probably be back.

Alolan Raticate looks like a fat old man.

  • Well, that's fucking wonderful.  Even the zombie corpse of Gawker has been good to read.  What even is a double-undead?  "Half-consumed ghoul"? "Double zombie"?
  • Sad news to hear.
  • I like this idea.  I have junk books I don't really want/need, and this might make a good project to hide tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment