Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday: things makes more sense when you can follow the tutorial

Which was mostly limited by computer access.  That's sorted out now, so I can churn through things and figure out how the new things related to the old things.

 This cold brew was too bitter and wonky flavored.  Maybe it got too warm?
 And I beat up a gym.  I'm still in it, so we'll see how many poke dollars I earn from it.
 I've decided Thursday is burrito day. That probably will make it grocery day, too.
But today was TV day.  Surprisingly easy, as well. I pointed at the one I wanted, the guy for it from the back, I was out the door in about ten minutes.  It was easy to set up, although I have no OTA signal.  I was able to get the new computer (heimdal) connected, and it's working fine. I need an internet connection to continue setup and to install things, but it had no trouble with the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment