Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday: Today is when I remembered I have a freezer, but forgot I don't have a microwave.

Which works out to a wash, I think.  In any case, I got tired of my old leftovers, and had the idea to make tacos.  So I could put the old leftovers into the freezer, but I have no easy way to reheat my leftover taco stuff tomorrow.

But I had yummy tacos.
Baby lettuce, oven dried tomatoes, avocado, cheese, salsa, tortilla chips all mushed up, taco meat (using this seasoning still, even though I have to look it up every time I use it), all squished into tortillas.  I eventually got lazy, mixed everything up in the bowl, and then just spooned stuff into the tortillas (with the lettuce done separately).  It was good.  And I have a batch made up for tomorrow's lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment