Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday: A day of rest

It was pretty much essential.  After driving for four days, my hands and shoulders were basically mush.  I didn't realize until about 8pm that my right hand no longer felt swollen.  This also gave me a chance to do laundry and reorganize the things I've packed.  This means I could cram most of the clothes I had in plastic bins into my suitcase.  I also repacked the two big boxes of things to hold all of my packages.  I need to finish packing tomorrow, but that's mostly going to just be pushing things into the trunk.  I'm probably stopping somewhere in Pennsylvania, but I think that's mostly going to be driven by when I get tired of driving.

This doesn't show it, but playing PKMN Go in rural areas isn't that bad.  My new Go+ was going crazy most of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment