Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday: what is it with losing keys today?

I had a dream last night that my keys were missing, and then this evening I came inside after getting something from my car and was sure I had locked my keys in the car.  Turns out they were in my hand, so that's a tragedy avoided.

Tomorrow is internet day, and I can barely walk.  I also ordered more furniture, so hopefully Sunday will be bed and couch day.  I miss having a bed, and the floor is no match for a couch.

I don't think I've gotten a rerun yet from Colby. That's a lot of new pokestops.

Oh, also, I made dinner tonight despite having to replace a bunch of ingredients.  I'm tempted to say this was even better. Now the only problem is that I made this in anticipation of having leftovers for dinner later this week, but forgot I don't have a microwave, so I'm going to have to sorry our oven reheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment