Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday: I have had a headache all day.

I guess I should have waited for the official announcement?
But whatever, because I got a Hypno today.  
TldrL:

  • Title:  The Unnamable
  • Date:  1923
  • Summary:  Two guys are sitting in a graveyard, talking about this super scary house one of them knows a house so haunted, that it's "unnamable."  The other wants to go explore it, and the first pulls the shocking twist that they were looking at it until the sun set.  Then something "unnamable" comes out of the house and attacks them, sending them to the hospital.  BTW: Randolph Carter is the jerk who takes his friends to graveyards to talk.
  • Real Villain:  Words.
  • Last line in italics?  Yes.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  5/10.
  • Read it:  Here.

Also I made this today, and thought the stream coming of the one galaxy looked kind of cool:
I'm reasonably sure that everything in this image is a galaxy, but I haven't fully checked.  I had trouble getting a good stretch, so everything's kind of saturated.


No comments:

Post a Comment