Sunday, October 16, 2016

This was going to be part of the regular blog post, but I think that has too much in it already, so it's a separate thing.

I woke up this morning at like 7:30, had a half-remembered IM conversation with Julie.  I then went back to sleep.

Three hours later, I received this from Julie:
Kofflax.
This was followed by these:
Moltysaur.


Dugysaur.
 Finishing with the best of the set:
Wigglykazam.
Wiggly-fucking-kazam.  Holy crap these are still as funny as they were forever ago.  The generator is here, and here are the ones I came up with.  Mostly I set one side fixed, and randomly loaded the other side until I liked them.
Zape.
Pikasect with such a tiny face!
Krabby is a great face source.
Krabchop.

Krabnine.
 But I think Chansey is my favorite, because it has such a silly tiny face.
Changey.

Chantly.

Chanfing.

Chanizard.

Chansea.
 Fucking Chansea.


No comments:

Post a Comment