Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday: Things always work great until they don't.

And I dated yesterday's notes wrong.  Whoops.
And Spooky Halloween Pokemon Go started!

Although I've had more bugs with this version of the game.  See that dot next to Weedle?  That's the shadow of my Pokeball, stuck and never returning to earth.


TldrL:
  • Title:  The Nameless City
  • Date:  1921
  • Summary:  I didn't care to re-re-read it.  There's a city lost in the Arabian desert, and it's super spooky.  It's a spooked up Iram.
  • Real Villain:  Geography.
  • Last line in italics?  No.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  2/10.
  • Read it:  Here.
Agents of Shield keeps being dumb.  "Let's keep lots of secrets!"  "Let's send my uncle out alone, when there's a ghost looking for him so I can burninate a jerk who's already in jail!"  "Let's blackmail the director!"  "Let's help the ghost read the demon book, because how can this sentence possibly get any worse, holy fuck, I literally cannot think of a worse idea!"  I guess there's still one episode before Dr. Strange comes out.

Oh, and then the end bit shows the director working with the whatever-government-lady-senator-maybe who is actually leading the anti-Inhumans?  That's dumb, too.



Finally, fuck you, Charles Djou.  I hope you lose this election too, you smug bag of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment