Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday: Ugh. I'm super sleepy.

Mostly because I didn't sleep well last night, and waking up from a nightmare about attacking robots isn't ever fun.  Stupid dream robots.

I don't know, I don't have a picture for today, so go look at this thing I did because a tweet didn't seem right.
TldrL:
  • Title:  Cool Air
  • Date:  1926
  • Summary:  Did I mention I was tired?  The guy's dead, he's done science to keep animated, but without the machines keeping the room cold, he can't keep his body from falling apart because, again, dead.
  • Real Villain:  Heat.
  • Last line in italics?  Yes.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  4/10.
  • Read it:  Here.
Sleepysleepysleepysleepy.


  • Pokemon.
  • Not Pokemon.
    • Whoops.
    • Yeah.  They've kind of fucked themselves by actively fighting the concept of an objective reality.
    • This is mostly just here as a warning to Julie that these things exist, and are apparently nearly 200 damn dollars.
    • I wasn't super happy with today's Supergirl.
      • Good things.
        • Lynda Carter.
        • Miss Martian.
      • Bad things.
        • Supergirl being all super-space-racist against Daxamites.  That's kind of out of character.
        • The fact that they never really named the bad guy.  I guess she's Scorcher?
        • Making President Lynda Carter a secret alien.  Why?  Can't she just be awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment