Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday: FINE, GOOGLE. WE'LL DO IT YOUR WAY. WHATEVER.

I woke up crazy early for no reason today, read most of my internet stuff, and then went back to sleep.  When I woke up again, I got this.
I DON'T GO EVERY WEEK, GOOGLE.  JUST, EVERY SO OFTEN.
AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU JUST SAYING THAT IS GOING TO INFLUENCE MY DECISIONS AT ALL, GOOGLE.  JUST STOP IT.
Although, to be fair, it did sound really yummy.
I got the spicy umakara, and it was spicier than usual.  I almost never have the "stop eating because something caught in my throat, and now my head feels like it's going to explode while my nose drips off" reaction, but that hit me like four times today.

And the sign is totally correct.  "So hot, but you can't stop."  It's really yummy.

Today's tldr Lovecraft/Drawlloween is here at the beginning to get a big issue out of the way.

  • Title:  Medusa's Coil (with Zealia Bishop)
  • Date:  1930
  • Summary:  I'm not bothering with rereading it, because it's a garbage story of some generic guy finding some old house, and the old man who lives there tells how he's cursed forever because his son married someone, but she was super horrible, and had demon monster hair, and then the twist ending is that she fooled everyone into thinking she was white, when she wasn't.  Yeah.  The casual racism is pretty bad in a lot of Lovecraft, so I wanted to get the worst example I remember out of the way early.
  • Real Villain:  Racism.
  • Last line in italics?  No.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  0/10.
  • Don't read it:  Here

The real villain.



No comments:

Post a Comment