Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday: Sick day.

Waking up and feeling bad isn't fun.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.  This is going to cut into my thousand days of built up sick time.

I also didn't take any pictures today because of this.

TldrL:
  • Title:  The Statement of Randolph Carter
  • Date:  1919
  • Summary:  Carter and his friend go into a swamp to look at some ancient underground thing, but the friend thinks it's "too scary" for Carter, so they do the obvious thing, and bring their own private telephone so the friend can call back.  Things go bad for the friend, and I'm kind of sad I used "then who was phone" yesterday, because that's basically how this one ends.
  • Real Villain:  Telephone monsters.
  • Last line in italics?  Yes.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  Yes.
  • Rating:  9/10.
  • Read it:  Here.
Blah.



No comments:

Post a Comment