Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday: Time to spend the weekend doing a bunch of boring things.

I think I have all the plots done for my Monday talk.  I have them placed into slides, but all slides are untitled, and have a single other element: an item labeled "A".

First up, tldr Lovecraft:
  • Title:  The Terrible Old Man
  • Date:  1920
  • Summary:  The Terrible Old Man is used to be a ship captain, and is also still totally a necromancer, and when three dummies try to rob him of all his pirate gold, he summons up ghost pirates to cutlass them in their stupid robbing faces.  Also the rest of them.  They get 100% murdered.
  • Real Villain:  Assholes who try to rob you, and also call you the fucking 'Terrible Old Man.' Fuck them.
  • Last line in italics?  No.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  4/10.
  • Read it:  Here.
Next, Pokemon.
I caught a Golduck
And when I checked the local gym before leaving work, I discovered that CKxP is a cheater using multiple accounts.  How do I know?
Gee,
maybe this asshole,
should use unrelated names.

Finally, today was an exciting day for the election.  This thread is really good, and points out the obvious issues.  Plus wikileaks decided to dig themselves even further into irrelevance by pointing out that Hillary Clinton told business people that Japan doesn't have a military or nuclear weapons.  Which is obviously such a high level secret that Japan hid this information all the way in Article Nine of their own constitution.  
And of course, stupid people declared this treason.


No comments:

Post a Comment