Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday: Ugh.

I didn't want to write my talk today.  I eventually did it, but ugh.  At least I don't need to worry about it tomorrow.

I also spent a large chunk of the early afternoon trying to decide if I wanted a burger or pizza.  Burger.  Pizza.  Burger.  Pizza.

I eventually went with pizza.
I almost drove way out to this place at Koko Marina, but since I had crap to do, I went to the closer one.  Part of the reason I want to try the other place is I'm fascinated by the idea of bulgolgi on a pizza.  It's like two of my favorite things, mushed together into my mouth.

Tldr Lovecraft:
  • Title:  The Outsider
  • Date:  1921
  • Summary:  HP Lovecraft feels isolated from the world, so he writes this story about an ancient lich not realizing that he's actually dead, climbing up a "tower", and finding at the top that there's a whole new world up there, where there are stars in the sky and people who really weren't expecting a damn undead monstrosity to waltz in through the front door.
  • Real Villain:  Accidentally being undead.
  • Last line in italics?  Yes.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  5/10.
  • Read it:  Here.
Crap I forgot to prep the links.


No comments:

Post a Comment