Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday: Burrito Adventure

I miss burritos.  Luckily, there's a new place that's only on the other side of the island.  This makes it one ocean closer than most burrito places.  Yes, there are other burrito places around, but they're not quite Qdoba.  Or Chipotle, as that's the more popular one even though I'm not as big a fan of that one.

Anyway, Paniolos is a local place with everything locally sourced.  So that's good.

Using the phone panorama thing isn't as good as the manual way.  Mostly due to focus issues.

Burrito and chips.

The salsa I went back to buy.
 Which is unfortunate.  The burrito was a bit dry, and really could have used more salsa and more cheese.  Or queso, but they don't have queso.
It's still a better burrito than the other places, but I'll have to remember to get extra cheese next time.

And then I went to the WF in Kailua.
They have chicken there.
 To be honest, there are a bunch of chickens everyplace now.  The news had a story about it last week.

Driving home means cool scenes like this.

And below the cut, two other versions of the chicken gif.

This is the speed I originally saved it at, which is twice the rate the photos were taken, so the one above is in real "chicken speed."



Also I originally had the layer stack in the wrong order.

No comments:

Post a Comment