Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday: Sushi Saturday

The standard bunch.  The salmon was a bit wet, which isn't my favorite thing, as it makes the soy sauce hard to stick.
They've raised prices and changed the menu at KuruKuru.  The old menu was kind of getting out of hand, with piles and piles of things, and that probably got unwieldy.  And even with the price jump, I think they're still cheaper than other sushi places.  I'm also disappointed that I didn't see the ahi katsu special until I was leaving.  It looked super yummy.
Round two.  That's the same ahi as above.  The unagi was particularly good today, and wasn't as greasy as a lot of the ones I've had recently.
 I also saw that Song of the Sea was playing at the theater, but I wasn't planning on seeing a movie this weekend.  Hopefully it'll still be out next week.
Random miso movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment