Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday: Why is so much of television offensively stupid now?

Maybe I'm spoiled because I watched a bunch of PBS documentaries, and then flipped over and saw the stupid end credits for a shitty show.
The wing place also makes a fairly decent burrito.  It could use a better salsa, but overall it's not bad.  

This little dog was unhappy that everyone else exists.


  • Squirrel.
  • I'm guessing "not eating a fucking wagon of food for a TV show" was one thing that helped him lose weight.  Too bad he's a jackass.
  • Without the ranch, this looks kind of good.
  • Well, we can always hope for the best.
  • This station is like four blocks closer to the hotel I stayed in than Shinjuku was.  Why there's a station four blocks away from the next station is something I don't know.  Still, I'll have to keep this in mind, as at the end of a day of touristing, being four blocks closer to home is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment