Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday: Three day weekend!

How many tenders do you see here?  Did you count four?  That's what I ordered.  Four.  "But there are six there."  That's where you're wrong.  There are seven, with one hiding below the top three.  I really can't tell if the wing/burrito place run by the Mexican place by work just weighs out some amount, or if they like me because I have lunch there fairly regularly.
And then I looked up shoes for part of the evening, because I refuse to believe that products are only sold in one place.  They're not, but there's clearly some sort of region based control system in place on certain brands.  Still, this is the future, and there are places that sell online with shipping anywhere in the world.  This should be the standard.  I have money, you have a product, we have an extensive logistics system connecting us.  There shouldn't be anything standing in the way.
Also I'm not entirely sure google shopping correctly understands the departments.


No comments:

Post a Comment