Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday: So now it's just an earache, I guess.

Stupid poorly designed ears.

And after hearing about the Greek election, and remembering the tasty food in Alameda, I went out in to get Greek for lunch.  This means driving out to Koko Marina, which I apparently haven't been to in 2.25 years.
It was kind of half-raining.
I thought they had a lamb shank dish, but I didn't see it on the menu.  Instead I went with the mix souvlaki plate.
Also a spanikopita, which wasn't really worth it.
Not as good as the other places.  The lamb was nicely tender, with decent spices.  The chicken was good as well, with enough spicing differences to stand out.  The shrimp hiding in there were overcooked, which is never a good thing.  So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  Good enough, I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment