Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday: new year's day

Today was the last totally unscheduled day of this trip. This meant doing things that just seemed right.


Like making fun of the laziest sermon topic ever.

Getting Mediterranean food for lunch.

Yes, that was something we've already done.  This was a different place, so it's OK.

This was followed by some random downtown walking, including the bookstore I didn't buy anything from.
 
Although I did have to read a book in a language I don't speak. Or read.

We then did pizza again for dinner after more walking. I didn't take a picture, but it was very similar to the last pizza. 

Once we got home, we watched Totoro, which was of, as no one else has ever seen it.
 
And then we fumbled through folding Totoro origami.

I did not make the Kinoko no Yama robot, as it's technically paper craft, which involves cutting and gluing.

No comments:

Post a Comment