Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday: I was going to talk about math, but I already forgot that I was going to do laundry today.

I'm kind of hungry for tacos.

  • Cybersquirrel.
  • Snow leopards are silly.
  • Bunnies.
  • Hey you, Pikachu!
  • CES is this week, along with like every other conference in existence.  The most important thing from this is that Lenovo has new laptops, and they've put back the real mouse buttons.  I'll have to wait for the actual reviews to come in to see what the battery life is like, but it looks like I'll be getting a new laptop this year.  The X1 is available now, but I'm not sure paying $1100 just to have the thinnest laptop in the world is necessary.
  • I made this point last year, but here's a clear chart, and oddly enough, it's for MSU.  TL;DR: tuition is increasing because state legislatures are not funding colleges at the levels necessary to do their jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment