Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday: A conclusion.

The squishy mattress topper I ordered after the debacle this weekend arrived today.  I really need to give it a while to check it out, but after laying on it for a few minutes organizing links, I've come to the following conclusions.

  1. It is very squishy.
  2. Next time I change sheets, I should probably put it under the old mattress pad, even though it comes with its own other squishy topper cover.  It was enough of a pain to wrestle it to get it on tonight, but after thinking about it, it doesn't make sense to sandwich the old pad between two squishy things.
  3. It might be a bit too squishy in the butt area.
  4. Conversely, a bit not too squishy enough in the back/shoulder area.
  5. Moving on my bed now had a marshmallow feel.
  6. It is quite squishy.
Yes, I did steal this gif from a buzzfeed article.  No, I don't feel bad, because just look at it.
  • Specifically, this article.
  • Finn and Jake, with the truth.
    • On the topic, I've been clearing out DVR stuff this week, and because of that I was able to watch the new Adventure Time on the day it came out for once.  New relaxed Peebles is totally a "you were wrong, jerks," to all the conspiracy people on the internet.
  • I guess this will be something else to DVR.
  • Yes, all the Ghibli characters have similar faces, but it really doesn't matter when they all have their own personalities.
  • How many things are perfect here?
    • 1. Squirrel Girl.
    • 2. He brought over the bottom-of-page secret text from the Adventure Time comics.
    • 3. Plan 3.
    • 4. Kate Beaton-esque Strange Tales picture on the third page.
    • 5. "Particularly spidered men."
    • 6. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment