Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday: I think I may be getting sick.

I've generally felt like crap all day, and I don't have a good reason other than "maybe sick?"

It didn't help that they screwed up my order at lunch. Taro rolls are delicious, but they're too squishy and spongy to be a good burger bun.  The fact that they "toasted" the bun until it was burnt didn't help either.
It was also jerk day at the burgery.  Group one was two guys who ordered, and then sat at different tables, but scooted their chairs so they could talk to each other.  This blocked the aisle, and used up an extra table.  When their food arrived, they moved to one table, since they couldn't eat, talk, and still sit at different tables.  Jerks.  Group two was a guy and his girlfriend.  I nearly hit the guy when he jumped out of their car.  First, they parked on the street, instead of in the lot.  Second, he jumped out of the passenger side, so she was driving.  Third, there was no one in front of me, and no one behind me.  Therefore, he got out of the car at the only bad time he could have.  When I got inside, she was sitting at a table while he was waiting in line.  She pulled her credit card out of her wallet, gave it to him, which he then used to order a burger for himself and nothing for her.  Pretty much a jerk.



No comments:

Post a Comment