Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday: I continued to be disappointed in the crossover, all the way to the end.

Mostly because Green Arrow was all, "I don't trust you, Supergirl, so I want you to sit out like the entire episode instead of punching things while smiling.  I hate smiling, and by association, I apparently hate you, because I am why we can't have nice things."  I don't understand this, because after watching the other shows, Supergirl is so much better than them it's not fair.  Maybe her show will be garbage after however many seasons, when they have to deal with a dozen people who have stupid motivations and don't smile, but it isn't yet.  The only other people who are marginally entertaining are Ray Palmer (who is played by that guy who was Superman once), and Drax the Destroyer whoever the fuck that other guy is, even though he's kind of a jerk, since they totally just stole Drax's personality.

This is today's stolen gif.  Flash smiles sometimes, so he's the best other-universe character, I guess.

The moon was a tiny sliver, but it was cloudy.
Ok, so there was an Eevee, but I kind of wanted to take a picture of this dog, so you can't see the Eevee that's off camera to the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment