Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday: Because of course "just fucking working" would be too difficult.

But no, I can't reinstall my laptop because it needs firmware files, but when I try to give it those firmware files, it can't find them, even when I stick them explicitly where they're supposed to be.  So I guess Monday will be a fun day of trying to give my talk and hoping my laptop cooperates.  Because I'm super enthused to give this talk anyway, and totally didn't choose a super math heavy theory paper out of spite.

I did remember to bring my Modern Mouse stuff to the office today.

My animal magnets.

My Team Mystic magnet, next to my Pokeball magnets.

My Jigglypuff card next to my Fuck Squirrels.

My Bulbasaur next to my squirrel that's the same as the magnet squirrel.

Modern Mouse decorates my filing cabinet.

I kind of felt bad that this Gastly was only CP 12.  I'm sorry, weak little Gastly.
Ok, I'm not even going to bother organizing links today.  There are a bunch, and they're kind of all over the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment