Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday: "I give-ted it to the gods."

Sure.  That works.
Today's plan was to walk around Lake Merritt.


A lot pkg-config Pokemon was played.
 About halfway around, the lack of a serious breakfast or lunch began to take its toll.  We found a Mediterranean place nearby, and then went to the Mexican place next door because it looked better.
They had wonderful super hot salsa.

And delicious enchiladas.  I hate sour cream, and I didn't even care, they were so good.
 Los Cantaros Restaurant & Taqueria.  Thank you for stalking me Google, so I can just zoom in on the map and you know which thing to label.
There are also a lot of Rhyhorn for being near the lake.
 We then played Betrayal at House on the Hill.
I ended up being the traitor.
 I was a werewolf.
I killed Kyle, but Julie had super unfair advantage items, so I didn't win.
 And we went to Target, because of course.
I liked this Tsum-cake design.

No comments:

Post a Comment