Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday: Almost travel day.

I probably need to make a list of things to pack.  Mostly I think it's "electronics."  Because everyone now travels with three levels of computing power.

And I should put this here, since we made the front page of the newspaper.

  • Racism and education.
  • I don't remember if I posted this before, but it came up again today, which is odd, because I was just thinking about it yesterday.  The reason why Europe colonized a large fraction of the world is because Europe spent a lot of time and money fighting among themselves with guns, and that gave them an advantage.
  • And I was wondering how and why the entire world uses the 60/60/24 time system.  That led to this, which led to that, and here's a whole page on different measurement systems that I eventually stopped clicking on.
  • Fuck North Carolina, fuck Republicans, and fuck Phil Berger specifically for being a particularly bad piece of shit.
  • Whoops.
  • Moana.
  • Pikachus.
  • Team Rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment