Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday: Today was a garbage day.

It was rainy.
And then I had to wait 45 minutes for my dentist appointment.  No, dentist, I do not want to have wisdom teeth removed that aren't currently bothering me.

Then I had to go to the regular doctor, to ensure I don't have tuberculosis.  I do not have tuberculosis, but all the doctor people had cake.  Delicious cake I also do not have.

Four paragraphs removed because I was annoyed by multiple things at work.

Then I drove home, and had issues because two completely different people think hazard lights mean it's ok to park illegally.  Yeah, this is only a six lane road clearly labeled as no parking.  THERE'S PROBABLY NOT THAT MUCH TRAFFIC ON IT.

Also, the supermarket didn't have any California rolls that weren't spicy or brown rice. Who even wants brown rice sushi?  Bad people.  People who are wrong.

My office window also never unfogged.

I also realized today that my ranking for animals is highly correlated with the fluffiness of that animal's tail.  Squirrels?  Fluffy tail.  Red panda?  Fluffy tail.  Fox?  Fluffy tail.  Elephant.  Elephants are ok, I guess.











No comments:

Post a Comment