Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tuesday: 2016 continues to suck.

Today I woke up to check Twitter and saw that Carrie Fisher had died. Fuck this year.

Lunch.

It looked like my trainer was sitting on the Voltorb.
 We then went to the park to walk and play more Pokemon go.  Since it's cold here now, I tried out the stretchy exercise pants that Julie had suggested on my last visit.  They work well, and are pretty comfortable and stay toasty when it's cold out. So try another "Julie was right" thing.
I liked the sunset
 Then I forgot to take pictures of dinner at India Palace.  I also tried to hatch an egg to see if I could get a new one.
It was a damn Caterpie.
And now we're watching the cartoon in Japanese because it hasn't been dubbed yet. Litten is "Nyanbi". Cat sound + fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment