Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday: I just wasn't into it today.

I woke up later than I wanted, read stuff on my phone, went back to sleep, woke up to read more stuff on the internet, and by the time I was out of bed and clean and dressed, it was like 5pm, and I couldn't decide if the parking lot would be more empty at ramen or at the pancake place.

So I declared "fuck it," and ordered a pizza for delivery.  The webpage claimed it would take an hour.  It took 20 minutes.  I get that you're being careful, webpage, but come on.

That also means I don't have any interesting photos.  Today also seems to be the day that I have historically taken bad blurry photos.  Oddly enough, six years ago it was super rainy, and I made a panorama, but I don't seem to have put it in a blog post?
Which is a bit strange.
Checking that made me find this post, which has both a dog and some macarons that we made, which was convenient, as last night I watched this video about making macarons.  We did not have nearly that level of difficulty making them, and I don't remember them taking a super long time to make, either.

Also, I had to track down this post from my last day in Japan, and I'm putting it here instead of inserting it into the appropriate link item below, since I've already linked to two other posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment