Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday: I am a big fan of small dishes.

I think the main reason is that I can then way like a dozen different things without dying halfway through.

So dim sum for breakfast. Or lunch. Meal names are flexible. This place is within walking distance, so we probably should go more often.

A different shot. The Chinese broccoli wasn't awful like regular broccoli. I would probably suggest a different veggie. Also, I think next time we'll have fewer BBQ things. They're just to sweet and cloying.  I am now looking at this picture and feeling sad dim sum isn't always available.

I am always surprised how high spawn rates are here.

Sushi also counts as a small dish. Many different things with tiny plates.

Or a very large bridge.  I need to be better at identifying other fish. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that most of the pale fish is pretty good, with just different degrees of fat and sea.

The sashimi choice. I think the garlic sauce is new.
And Debbie Reynolds died, because I guess things weren't already awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment