Saturday, December 17, 2016

Saturday: I'm sure nothing will happen the rest of the evening, so it's totally ok to do an early post.

After battling the line at the post office (I really hope I didn't mix up the addresses), I decided to drive out to Hawaii Kai for some Greek food.  I discovered during that drive that texts interrupt music on my phone.  Also: that no one should use texts, because what is this, 2003?
Spawns are pretty good at the Greek place.

I am still full from eating so much of this.  I still can taste the onions, too.
 Also:
Psyduck.

Psyduck 2.

Psyduck 3.

Psyduck 4.

And a Ditto!  Seeing that I was there for an hour means this next bit makes more sense to me.
Because when I was taking the panorama photos that should be here:
Photo one of three.
my phone died.  Reading stuff at lunch for an hour, in addition to chatting for like an hour this morning when I first woke up seem to have killed it.  That means I also don't have a picture of the ice cream I got (which is also part of the reason I'm still so full).  I couldn't decide between chocolate peppermint or peppermint chip, so I got both.



No comments:

Post a Comment