Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday: Arrival and a two movie day

Art at SFO.

Which makes it a pokestop.

For me to enjoy my breakfast pastrami at.

Don't be mean, BART.

Google now automatically supplies directions to Target when I visit Julie.

And this helpful notice.
 Then attempts at sleep, and the first movie, Loving. Not bad, and fills in more of the story thanr the picture book.

Then lunch to get an OK patty melt.

And pineapple sherbet.

Movie two was the new Star Wars.
 My quick thoughts are that this was good too, although they kind of introduce a lot of back story and lore details quickly. It's not as bad as the one last year requiring homework to sort out why some scenes exist. Also: Peter Cushing is dead. Recast Tarkin. The CGI one was not believable.  And my initial thoughts from the quick reviews were correct. TPK.

Then more Pokemon.

I like Venomoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment