Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday: "I may or may not have just drawn a smiling rocket ship in my work notebook."

Entirely possible.
Don't judge, Marcy. It's been a difficult week.


  • I noticed something reading this comic yesterday.  Emily is a new-ish character in the comic, but after having her pun pre-empted in the previous day's comic, went to the coffee shop run by the other characters to try again.  Does she not know anyone else that she could tell her pea-pun to?  It's like she has no actual past before her appearance, and therefore only can have ties with the other characters in the story.  This in turn makes me wonder what existential hell the extras in panel 1 live in.
  • Wait, this one company actually owns every real estate company I could think of?
  • Oshawott.
  • Pizza.
  • Why can't people figure out how not to fuck up a Superman movie?  

No comments:

Post a Comment