Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday: I think this is a random rant, and then a pile of links.

I've determined that Target kleenex are better than Kleenex kleenex.  I've been sick all week, so that's involved a mountain of kleenex being used, and I finally ran out yesterday, resulting in me stealing the couch kleenex to replace the expired bedroom kleenex.  This prompted today's run to Target, where I bought a number of things I needed (and some chips and salsa, because that sounded good).  The Target brand kleenex were significantly cheaper, at like $4(?) a four pack compared to $6(?).  I've been home for a couple of hours, and in that time, I've determined that these are also more durable, with fewer sneezes compromising the integrity of the kleenex barrier.
I have no idea what this is from, but I assume it's been photoshopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment