Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday: I think I'm sick

Day off, various miscellaneous futzing with work things, vacuumed and did a bit of cleaning.

And now my throat super hurts, as does my head, and I think I have a bit of a fever.  Wonderful.  Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to look like the slacker who enjoyed his three day weekend so much that he decided to keep the party going for another day.  At least I have stuff that I can easily work on from home, if that does end up being the case.

It's made the evening increasingly suck.

The Wedding of Psyche.  I should do more tl;dr myths.

  • I'm too sick to talk about this too much.  Basically, don't use price controls, because you get this kind of situation.  Subsidies for the poor is generally going to work better, as you're not subsidizing prices for people who can afford the product.
  • Via Julie, the cutest sandwiches ever.
  • I guess since there are like three months of festivals, I could probably go to Obon without much trouble.
  • I am posting this link just so I could make this image:
  • Dress shirts.
  • It's odd that this article didn't care to post the fact that the early suggestions are that states that implement the ACA fully are likely going to have significantly better results that states like Texas that are ready to doom poor people to not having coverage that they'd be able to get in states that do implement ACA.
  • The artist of the painting above.  Google image search has made things much easier to identify.
Alternate version I made of the Paul Krugman "look at all the fucks I give" macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment