Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday: I have an enormous headache

It may be partially due to me looking at pictures like this all day:
It turns out that for the one chip of the detector, this is (a fast model) of the underlying noise.  It's amazing what you can find out with Fourier transforms.  Zoom in and out to see the various modes.  As the scale changes, the aliasing allows different spatial frequencies to be more or less obvious.

"WHO DID YOU DECAPITATE!?"
I needed to get groceries today, and when I went to the mall, I decided I might as well get dinner at Arby's as well.  It turns out that despite introducing a new "Hawaiian roast beef sandwich," they've actually shut down almost all Arby's in Hawaii.  Seems like odd timing, as all the advertisements don't really make me want this new sandwich, but they at least get my brain thinking about Arby's, especially when they talk about Hawaii.




No comments:

Post a Comment