Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday: I just realized that this crap I've been working on this week could possibly be useful sooner than I thought.

At some point, I'm just going to put all the text for a post in the title box, just to see if there's a limit to how long I can make a title.

I accidentally unplugged my laptop this morning, and it died.  This gave me a chance to finally swap over a memory stick from an old dead laptop that I've been meaning to put into this laptop for...um...looks like the oldest file on the system is from August 12, 2011.  So not quite two years.  Go me.  Good job being on top of things.

The true lesson of life.

You know that isn't a healthy meal, Jirachi.  At least Mew can claim that he "just got something to drink."  Second thought: do they have bendy straws at McDonalds in Japan? 

"Hey! I was just in the area and noticed a school bus way out here in the middle of nowhere.  Do you need assistance?  I can call my brother, he's a mechanic in Bearton, if your bus broke down.  Whoa! Cool camera, dude!"

No comments:

Post a Comment