Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday: Nothing interesting happened in the world today, so I have one damn link.

You don't count anymore, North Korea.  "Launching missiles into the sea" is functionally equivalent to "our missiles suck, and crashed into the water instead of Hokkaido."  Go read boy who cried wolf again, and contemplate structural reforms that have a chance of improving your crappy little country.

Today's sushi needed some structural reforms as well.

I like the tiny drawings next to things.  Even the ebi has a happy smile, despite his actual head being removed.

I can't tell if they're friends, or co-conspirators against the Hu-mans.

"Hi!"

  • If this is true, then I support the new Mew2 design.  However, if they replace old Mew2 with new Mew2, I'm going to be unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment