Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday: It was supposed to rain today.

In any case, I woke up a bit early, because my strategy last night of "bomb this cold with every drug I have that might help," caused me to fall asleep super hard at like midnight.  It was an effective strategy, as I woke up with my sinuses generally ok, and my lungs not completely full of crap.  Good job, chemically assisted immune system.  I'm not totally back to normal, but I don't feel awful anymore.

I assumed when I woke up that I wanted to go get ramen, as that's what I wanted for a large chunk of yesterday.  It turns out that was wrong:

I wanted Korean fried chicken and waffle.
It's been awhile since I was last at Koa Cafe, and it's still pretty hard to get parking.  Still tasty food, though.

After lunch, I wanted to go walk around the park and see if I could pick up some more new Pokemon.  
I joined a gym battle already in progress, which was against a damn Blissey.  I really hope they nerf that soon, because I don't think the Gyarados who started the battle would have won if I hadn't joined in.  The Dragonite wasn't even a problem after that grind.
The odd thing is that no one added to the gym for like ten minutes.  I was the only one there until I was nearly back on my second lap.  Maybe the Gyarados was Team Red?  No clue what was going on.

I also didn't care, because I immediately collected my coins so I could buy another bag upgrade.
 Something that is nearly essential now that I have the Go Plus.  I left my apartment this morning with something like 45 regular Pokeballs.  I ran out.  It's so easy to push a button/toss a ball that I burned through those and the ones I picked up at Pokestops along the way.  I did have something like 62 Pokemon caught today, so it is super efficient, even if it means I don't see all the new Pokemon animations.

Slugma.

Quilava.

Mantine.
 Snubbull and Corsola I caught with the Plus first.

And then since it didn't actually rain, and was super hot and muggy at the park, I decided to go get shave ice.
 It's overly sweet, and I should have gotten the small size.  It's tasty, but when the ice cream is a refreshing break from the sugar, that's kind of silly.  Then, because I wanted to listen to music and drive, I went to Target.  This means driving to Kapolei to get a burger and go to Target isn't really a good plan for tomorrow.  Museum maybe?  Drive out anyway, and see if the far Target has stuff I didn't just buy at my near Target?

Murkrow.
 I think it was all the sugar, and being in the sun, but I really wanted something super salty around dinner time.
So.


No comments:

Post a Comment